- The success of a student is the result of the combined effort of the teachers and parents. Parents regular supervision of the student’s task also help to achieve the best results.
- The school encourages a closer teachers-parent relation towards selling any Difficulty that may arise in connection with academic and non-academic areas for the students.
- At the end of each Assessment, the holiday home assignments is given. Parents are asked to encourage their children to finish them.
- Parents-Teachers Meeting will be held to provide necessary guidance to the parents for solving any problem that may arise in school regarding their children. All parents will be given an opportunity to give their opinion about the merits and demerits of the school.
- The objective of the Parents-Teachers meeting is to enable the teachers and the parents to understand and co-operate each other’s view in the various aspects of the education for the upliftment of school.
- Parents or Guardians are requested to meet the Principal periodically to know the progress of their ward’s studies and the behaviour.
- Parents are requested to encourage their children to participate in co-curricular and extracurricular activities conducted by the school for their all round development.